How to Change the Windows Mobile Start Menu From Icons to List
- 1). Open a Web browser on the Windows Mobile phone and navigate to the Awesome Start page at XDADevelopers.com.
- 2). Tap the "Awesome Site" link to download the CAB file to your phone.
- 3). Open the "File Explorer" on the phone by tapping "Start" and then tapping "Programs." Tap the "File Explorer" icon. File Explorer opens.
- 4). Navigate to the CAB file on the phone.
- 5). Tap the CAB file icon to extract the files and install the program. A notification appears when the program is installed.
- 6). Tap "Start," "Programs," and then tap the "Awesome Start" icon.
- 7). Scroll to and tap "List View."
- 8). Type the number of columns that will be used to display the Start menu and tap "OK." The Windows Mobile Start menu is changed to list view.
Related Posts "Technology"
7/11/2019 1:17:00 PM
7/11/2019 2:51:00 AM
7/11/2019 12:19:00 AM