- Leather accessories make great personal and professional gifts. They also range from inexpensive to exorbitantly priced.
Men may appreciate leather wallets while women can enjoy leather purses. If a full-sized leather purse is out of your budget range, a smaller change purse is just as handy.
Leather gloves work as gifts for men and women--everybody can use warm hands during cold weather!
You can indulge shoe lovers with nice loafers, pumps or slippers.
Leather briefcases and carriers are perfect for business men and women who want to protect their work while looking elegant and stylish. Business people and computer geeks alike can enjoy a nice leather laptop case.
- If you're buying for a bookworm, consider purchasing some antique leather-bound books by her favorite classic authors. If she's more of a contemporary girl, look for leather-bound special editions of new releases or leather-bound copies of modern classics.
For the writer in your life, a leather journal is sure to be appreciated. Artists may also enjoy high quality leather sketchbooks.
- If you want the perfect gift for a musician, choose leather. A luxurious leather instrument case might be just the thing to carry his instrument around with style. Another gift option is a leather case for carrying sheet music.
- Leather clothing comes in a variety of styles that will appeal to everyone from fashionistas to the fashion-impaired. Leather jackets can be elegant or punk; leather coats can be fun or functional. For the young or the daring, leather pants might be just the thing.
- If you really want to splurge on a leather gift item, go big and buy leather furniture. A nice new leather couch or chair to cuddle into is sure to be a hit. Another option: leather seat covers for your loved one's car.